Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure, alone or under make-up, as needed. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° -86°F).
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see above), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing, broad-spectrum sunscreen that blends in sheer.
- Hydrating, non-irritating formula helps to improve and repair the skin’s barrier function.
- Provides protection from UVA/UVB, IR rays, pollution, and blue light.
- Formulated for use following a cosmetic treatment and generally sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and oil-free.
- Supports the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen.